Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Jim 1855

There is no available content written by Jim 1855
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

Anglin82

Ria 1911 accidental discharge

None of my "1911's"- so far 6... would allow the hammer to fall past half cock unless the trigger was pulled. On the rare occasions when I did

Anglin82 Today, 13:21 Go to last post
    davidglenn33

Randall 1911 Parts?

Thanks @Anglin82. Ya, I had the same problem on another Randall - front sight went flying one day at the range....spent hours looking around....front...rear...side

davidglenn33 Today, 10:04 Go to last post
    Anglin82

Randall 1911 Parts?

I have a Randall in pieces, originally because the Millet staked front sight went somewhere during recoil. (Only one of the reasons I wont buy a Colt

Anglin82 Yesterday, 23:37 Go to last post
    Ken Grant

Norinco 1911 Compact

I have one and thinking about selling it but don't what would be a FAIR price to ask .

I have heard that there were only 900 imported into

Ken Grant Yesterday, 15:02 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

Newbie's question about commercially available new M1911 Colts

Made by Armscor. As much as I like Armscor pistols (and revolvers, for the sake of those who don't know that revolvers are pistols), that's one of the

Hawkmoon Yesterday, 14:15 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.