Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Happy Labor Day
to all those who celebrate it.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• texas yankee

There is no available content written by texas yankee
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

casualty

And it still 'Shoots' ,,,,,

The takeaway here is that the 1911 is like an ak, right? Give it a dirt bath, sprinkle a bit of elk blood, maybe drag it behind your truck, and it will

casualty Today, 09:31 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

New member from Michigan

That's a good start. Welcome.

Hawkmoon Today, 09:19 Go to last post
    casualty

New member from Michigan

Hello,

I was referred here from a few members on Michigan Gun Owners. I am interested in building, or modding, a 1911, and I need some help

casualty Today, 09:07 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

460 Rowland case gauge

Checking my EGW:
    It does show a leade(s) under a good light but not as pronounced as the others.
    The .45 hole passes plated RN, a coated

Jim Watson 26th September 2021, 21:18 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

460 Rowland case gauge

I'm fairly certain the EGW gauges do include the leade. They are made using Clymer chamber reamers, and I believe the Clymer reamers do the leade at the

Hawkmoon 26th September 2021, 20:38 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.