Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

Rick McC.

Oh, really?

I reload on a Dillon RL 550 B, which is a four stage non-auto indexing press.

I go slowly, checking every headstamp before putting the casing

Rick McC. Today, 11:04 Go to last post
    DavidO

Oh, really?

Yep, I loaded 100 9mm’s yesterday and started with primed and flared cases on my Redding single stage press. Took me an hour and a half. But I’m

DavidO Today, 09:13 Go to last post
    slohunter

Oh, really?

I just loaded 100 .45 acp rounds today. Lee 3 die Turret Press, start to finish, 102 minutes. I can shoot faster than I can load them.

slohunter Today, 03:47 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

Holster Sale

Gunner's Alley has announced their Black Friday sale on holsters. For those who aren't familiar with the brand, Don Hume holsters (one of the brands

Hawkmoon Yesterday, 13:25 Go to last post
    HardCharger

IMI Jericho 941F

Thanks, Hawkmoon!

I reckon the manual applies to the older variant of the Jericho as well?

The accessories site is what I was

HardCharger Yesterday, 04:33 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.