Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Rick McC.

There is no available content written by Rick McC.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

HardCharger

IMI Jericho 941F

Hi All!

I was given an IMI Jericho 941F and so far it's been a hoot to shoot.

Does anyone know if these originally came

HardCharger Today, 01:14 Go to last post
    noylj

Red dot on 1911 carry

If you have trouble picking up the red dot after firing, the gun doesn't fit you or your grip shifted a lot.
    I know when I reached 65, I really

noylj 22nd November 2020, 09:00 Go to last post
    84B20

Red dot on 1911 carry

I'm 74 and I don't/can't rely on standard sights. I have both a red dot front sight and a dual green dot rear sight plus a green laser grip and both

84B20 22nd November 2020, 08:54 Go to last post
    If1HitU

Howdy from Kentucky.

If1HitU 21st November 2020, 23:58 Go to last post
    bayoned

US Army Colt 1911 1918 Production

Very nice, thanks for sharing !

bayoned 21st November 2020, 19:54 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.