Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Happy Independence Day
to all my American friends.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Rick McC.

There is no available content written by Rick McC.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

PATS

1911 9mm

I guess because it's smaller and lighter than the 5 inch Colt 9mm. I like them both very much. There is no disputing that a 45acp is a better self defense

PATS Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    LeeR1911

1911 9mm

Pats - looking for some insight. If you carry a Colt in 9mm and are comfortable with its performance, why do you carry your light weight 45 more often?

LeeR1911 Yesterday, 15:31 Go to last post
    BrettID

Tac Ultra FS 45

Warranty claim filed via armscor.com

BrettID Yesterday, 15:01 Go to last post
    BrettID

Tac Ultra FS 45

After sleeping on it, I agree! It will be going back.

BrettID Yesterday, 14:05 Go to last post
    Rick McC.

Tac Ultra FS 45

If it’s doubling, you need to contact Armscor USA immediately. That’s an unsafe condition!

Rick McC. Yesterday, 10:27 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.