Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

packrat03

CMP Colt Markings

Yes I read over on the CMP site that the replacement slides are heat treated and shooters are happy when there 1911 shows up
    with a
    replacement

packrat03 Yesterday, 13:22 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

cmp pistols

I recently looked on the CMP board.
    Nobody seems to know where those "A" stamps were applied. A lot of work done at Augusta Arsenal but

Jim Watson Yesterday, 13:08 Go to last post
    SergeantMajor

cmp pistols

I have a 1911A1 with a Colt lower (SN#8557xx) with a Remington slide. I picked this weapon up in Vietnam and it followed me home in 1968, and has been

SergeantMajor Yesterday, 11:40 Go to last post
    MacEntyre

Ed Brown Magazine Exchange - Checkmate mag review

I love it! Thanks!

MacEntyre 12th December 2018, 22:02 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

Project 10mm

This only covers cartridges that have been submitted to SAAMI. As I noted in a previous post, there are several handgun cartridges that include ".400"

Hawkmoon 12th December 2018, 20:02 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.