Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

danriverboy

New Member for Maryland

Welcome. There are some excellent stickies and other threads in the historical and in the maintenance/gunsmithing sections. You can spend hours reading

danriverboy Today, 13:23 Go to last post
    LubeckTech

Rock Island Tac Ultra CS 9mm Question

Anyone know if the barrel is ramped or non-ramped?

LubeckTech Today, 11:44 Go to last post
    Meray

Multiple issues

This is my first post and i do plan on introducing myself in another thread but i wanna get this off my chest.
    Okay,about 5 months ago i purchased

Meray Today, 04:54 Go to last post
    packrat03

CMP Colt Markings

Yes I read over on the CMP site that the replacement slides are heat treated and shooters are happy when there 1911 shows up
    with a
    replacement

packrat03 Yesterday, 13:22 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

cmp pistols

I recently looked on the CMP board.
    Nobody seems to know where those "A" stamps were applied. A lot of work done at Augusta Arsenal but

Jim Watson Yesterday, 13:08 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.