Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

vtxjosh

Identifying a Norinco 1911

Hi all, I am trying to figure out which Norinco 1911 I have? I originally thought it was a 1911A1-Sport-B but according to Wikipedia it should have

vtxjosh Yesterday, 21:31 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

IDPA Classification

200 rounds is barely enough to get acquainted. Although I disparage the concept, many people and some handgun manufacturers say that a pistol isn't "broken

Hawkmoon Yesterday, 17:43 Go to last post
    Pyrenean

Mods for my Tisas M1911 A1 45 ACP

Buy some magazines and lots of ammunition. Wait on the other stuff until the pistol is well broken-in.

Pyrenean Yesterday, 16:09 Go to last post
    45acp

Mods for my Tisas M1911 A1 45 ACP

I do own Glocks and thank you for reminding me that a 1911 is completely different. (New to 1911's and enjoying each step of learning)

45acp Yesterday, 14:58 Go to last post
    45acp

IDPA Classification

Yea that is another question. (1 USD = ZAR 14.61) But hey we live once and I want to enjoy my retirement. What I will do is shoot her for 200 rounds and

45acp Yesterday, 14:51 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.