Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Happy Thanksgiving

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Tawadc95

The "1911 Tuner " book

Tuner,

Great to hear from you and great to hear you are still here, love reading your stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tawadc95 Today, 02:19 Go to last post
    Tawadc95

Camp guard 10mm failure to chamber

Sounds just like my Kimbers before several trips to the factory.

Keep trying until you get the right rep, I kept getting the run around about

Tawadc95 Today, 01:22 Go to last post
    Tawadc95

Tumbling Media

I have had a Lyman Cyclone rotary tumbler for a week now.

It it can with a two basket system you pour the bucket into when done, the upper

Tawadc95 Today, 00:58 Go to last post
    T-TAC

The "1911 Tuner " book

Good to hear from you, and glad you are recovering.
    The last 3 months I have been trying to get reliabilty problems worked out on a Ruger CMD.

T-TAC Yesterday, 21:24 Go to last post
    1911Tuner

The "1911 Tuner " book

I was notified of this thread from afar, and figured that I'd respond.

First...thanks for the good words and the votes of confidence.

1911Tuner Yesterday, 09:45 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.