Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Happy Thanksgiving
to all those who celebrate it.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

lashlaruhe

Tiisas Duty 1911 Owner Review

IMO. the flat MSH is as good as the Arched MSH, for range use. For SD as many, many WWI dough boys said, that for combat (SD) use point shooting (not

lashlaruhe Today, 12:27 Go to last post
    tpelle

I thought about the arched mainspring housing, as my other 1911s are G.I. types and are so equipped (I actually purchased a Colt take-off arched housing

tpelle Today, 11:42 Go to last post
    lashlaruhe

I have the same Tisas and its a keeper for me. Mine was slamming empties into my face and took the extractor out and smother the claw out with crocus

lashlaruhe Today, 11:33 Go to last post
    lashlaruhe

I have the same Tisas and its a keeper for me. Mine was slamming empties into my face and took the extractor out and smother the claw out with crocus

lashlaruhe Today, 11:31 Go to last post
    BrettID

Hello from AZ

Welcome. Phoenix Redback? Do tell...off to google. Hopefully you didn't just cost me some money...

Edit: just returned from search.

BrettID Today, 07:22 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.