Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

rutro

American Classic II....

Thanks for the replies!! The more I handle this ACII the more I'm impressed with it. The only thing I've found that bothers me is the thickness of the

rutro Yesterday, 20:41 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

CMP Colt Markings

This one is more shootable than if original. These are fully hear treated slides, stronger than WWII GI.

Jim Watson Yesterday, 16:53 Go to last post
    MuyModesto

My Springers

I have had excellent success with the Pachmayr Signature grips. Here's a photo of what mine looked like after being carried daily for 14 years when

MuyModesto Yesterday, 14:58 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

To my fellow veterans

Today is the day we observe Veterans Day in the U.S. To my fellow veterans, I offer a salute, and my thanks for stepping up to help defend our country

Hawkmoon Yesterday, 11:21 Go to last post
    gewehr44

CMP Colt Markings

Thank you for the details! Even though I would love to have something all original, these details still make it interesting. Though I haven't shot it

gewehr44 Yesterday, 11:02 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.