Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

BrettID

1911 Build Part 2

Still polishing/stoning/fitting. Took a couple week break. Due to an oops and being sick. Sure wish I would have done a couple more "cheap"

BrettID Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    BrettID

Citadel 1911/ Should I?

Happy new to me gun day. Today. Finally connected with seller.

Passes safety checks. Honest holster wear. Haven't field stripped it yet.

BrettID Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    BrettID

Hello All Y'all

Welcome! Great site here; great folks, tons of info!

BrettID Yesterday, 19:00 Go to last post
    M60teamleader

Colt 1911 circa 1917

Good question .... regarding my particular .45 Rem' Rand , it was already upgraded and converted to a basic comp' pistol when i bought it from another

M60teamleader 23rd January 2022, 15:48 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

Nighthawk Custom and the 30 Super Carry caliber

I agree.

Beyond that, we are in a period when the ammo manufacturers can't meet the demand for popular cartridges, and components (especially

Hawkmoon 22nd January 2022, 23:50 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.