Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Ibmikey

1911a1 gift

Yes I am blessed with a few true friends and I try to live up to their expectations also. I checked the 1911 out finding the slide to be a 1939 Colt

Ibmikey Today, 05:12 Go to last post
    Spyros

Who makes mags that come with Springfield "1911-A1 Mil-Spec" pistols?

It looks like a normal, GI-spec magazine, with parallel or "hybrid" lips and a tapped basepad. If I had to guess, I'd say either Checkmate or

Spyros Today, 04:05 Go to last post
    Spyros

P10 fail to feed

It's hard to say with springs, especially when we don't know how old each gun/magazine is. Maybe the wire in the coils of the 13-rounders is thicker or

Spyros Today, 03:59 Go to last post
    1Sourdough

P10 fail to feed

Thanks, Spyros;
    I would never have looked twice at those pads because they do not have the latch tab at the rear of the pad. I have used magazines

1Sourdough Yesterday, 22:29 Go to last post
    niemi24s

Files for stainless

Forget my set of Vallorbe Swiss pattern needle files.

niemi24s Yesterday, 16:43 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.