Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's buying Cabot's 1911?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Would love to read a range report after you get it. Plus your personal opinion of the gun...
    NRA Benefactor

Posts liked by others
    I will, I hate posting only because I hate taking pictures. I just ordered a photo box to see if that will help my picture taking. So here it goes, I will post a review on my Pistol Dynamics (in another thread) and my Clarke Custom "Millennium Meltdown" Their 50th anniversary M1911 that will be limited because I am hesitant to fire enough rounds for a complete review. I will also attempt to photograph the "family" for some background on my obsession for M1911's.

Posts liked by others
    So Cabot Guns received my order and deposit and I am on the clock. I was told to expect my pistol in 30 days. 30 DAYS I am 2 years 7 months and waiting on one, 2 years on another over a year on a third, I don't need to tell anyone here but 30 DAYS!. So here we go that is only 720 hours...

Posts liked by others

I posted in new members and want to update the coming cabot here

I posted a photo and a little background and wanted to update my Cabot. So on my Cabot I added a jeweled barrel and magazine at Rob Bianchin recommendation. I have received a few emails from Rob, it really impresses me that the President of the company takes the time to contact and make personal recommendations to me. I feel like I am being welcomed into the Cabot Family, I can even go visit if I want to. So even if they are a day or 2 longer than the 30 days I cant see anything making me an unhappy customer.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjim
    ...I have received a few emails from Rob, it really impresses me that the President of the company takes the time to contact and make personal recommendations to me..
    Rob is a very courteous person.
    If you write an email, he won't let you wait for days to have an answer.
    He takes the time to read the whole email and he will answer all questions.
    And believe me, my emails are long, very long...

Some other well known semi-custom companies don't answer emails
    at all (they are soooooo busy) or they only answer 10% of your questions.

Posts liked by others
    Well, I got my Jones 1911. I will be going out this weekend or next to fire the gun. I'm going to try and post a picture here but I'm not sure if it's going to work or not.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer
    ...I'm going to try and post a picture here but I'm not sure if it's going to work or not.
    Yes, it worked. Gorgeous!

Posts liked by others
    W O W that's different, a beauty....
    NRA Benefactor

Posts liked by others
    Well, I got my Jones 1911. I will be going out this weekend or next to fire the gun. I'm going to try and post a picture here but I'm not sure if it's going to work or not.

Now is the time for a photo thread. Very nice pistol! Looking forward to your range report. Happy shooting!
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Posts liked by others
    Well, I got my Jones 1911.
    Welcome to the forum. Wow, this is a historic post. Don't believe I've ever seen a customer's Cabot posted before and certainly not as their 1st Forum post. Congrats on your new pistol, I love those stocks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast