Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: M1911.ORG End-of-Year Raffle

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries

M1911.ORG End-of-Year Raffle

Dear members,

A small surprise for you, for the end of the year. We'll be running a raffle through which you will be able to win some very nice prizes. Here is what we have collected for you:

1. Rock Island Armory Grand Prize

One RIA 2011 Tactical Pistol

2. Crimson Trace

Our sponsor, Crimson Trace, is offering one set of their Masters Series laser grip set.

3. Checkmate Industries

Checkmate Industries is offering six (6) of their single-column magazines (any model the user prefers) to a lucky winner.

4. Brownells

Brownells, the largest stockist of gun parts and tools, is offering two $100 gift certificates, to two winners of our raffle.

5. Lucky Gunner

Lucky Gunner, another one of our sponsors, is offering to one lucky winner, 250 rounds of Fiocchi 230gr FMJ ammo.

6. Ariete Arms

Ariete Arms, another sponsor, is offering to two lucky winners, one magnetic mount laser sight and one magnetic mount flashlight.

7. Evolution Gun Works

Evolution Gun Works (or EGW as we know them) are offering one firing mechanism parts kit, to one lucky winner.

8. Ultimate Equipment

Ultimate Equipment, the maker of our M1911.ORG knives, is also offering two more prizes:

1. M1911 Fixed Blade with matte (bead blasted) 440C blade and checkered
    black G10 grips (new product)

2. M1911 Standard Folding Knife with matte (beat blasted) 440C blade and checkered black G10 grips (new product)

9. Herb Hazen book "The Complete 1911 Cleaning Manual"

A copy of the above mentioned book will be send to the lucky winner.

Raffle Rules

Like we did in the past, the way to enter is by posting ONE SINGLE MESSAGE in this thread. Only one message per member needs to be entered in this thread.

At the end of the raffle period (December 30th, 2011) at midnight, we'll select the lucky winners.

The selection will be done by running a random number generator program, which will select a random number between 2 and the total number of posts at the end of the raffle period. In other words, if there will be 100 posts entered by our members, in this thread, then the program will select random numbers between 2 and 101. Why 2? Because this post (by me) is not eligible for a prize. We'll run the program, as many times as there are prizes. In other words, ten times, we have (so far) 10 prizes. So each and every post counts towards each prize.

No member of the M1911.ORG management team is allowed to participate in the raffle.

No member can enter more than one post in this thread, the program which selects the winner, will check for double posts and if someone enters two posts, both of them will be deleted. Only one post please!

If you want to ask questions or if you want to discuss our Raffle, please use this thread

Good Luck to all of you.

P.S.: It is your responsibility to make sure that the RIA pistol can be shipped to your FFL. If shipping the pistol to your FFL is not possible, due to local regulations or laws, the pistol will be awarded to another lucky guy or gal. And just in case this is not clear from the previous sentence, only US residents can participate in the Grand Prize selection, we can't ship a pistol to any other country. Actually, the only prizes we can ship to a non-USA member are our knives, so please take that into consideration, when entering your post.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org
    Last edited by John; 19th December 2011 at 15:35.

Posts liked by others
    I guess I get to be first. I'm in.
    "it all counts on twenty"

Posts liked by others

Second....

...again.
    Until I win prizes in shooting competitions I am dependent on sister luck, so.....
    Crossed fingers to all participants!

Carsten
    "............................" (Charlie Chaplin)

(Could I get the Smilies black and white?? )

Posts liked by others
    Sign me up.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all our members.
    Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone.

Posts liked by others
    Got to be in it to win it.

Good luck everyone.
    Coolbreeze205

RAAOC - "To The Warrior His Arms"

Posts liked by others
    Count me in!

Robert.
    NRA Endowment Life Member.
    The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts. - Edmund Burke 1777

Posts liked by others
    I'm in. Happy Holidays to everybody.

Posts liked by others

Smile

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Posts liked by others
    Very nice of the companies and John to do this.
    I prefer Colts...Semper Fi

Posts liked by others
    I am in. Thanks for the opportunity.

JeffVN

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast