Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Thoughts on the RCP

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Thoughts on the RCP

I have a Friend who bought one, shot it, hated it, couldn't get his money out of it at the time so he stashed it, not life has upturned for him and he's willing to part with it for half the price.

So what are the thoughts on the RCP? I like the idea, but not sure on it.

Posts liked by others
    hated it why? the trench sights?

Posts liked by others
    I have no experience with the RCP but I own a Colt New Agent which is very close to the same all around package as the RCP. I can say that it is one of the best defensive 45's out there. The trench sights can be tricky for some but I found them to work quite well, as did my wife. It's more of a point and shoot type pistol and with some practice you'll be suprised how good it shoots. Kimber did a nice job with their variation and it will carry very well.

Posts liked by others
    I would find out why your friend did not like the pistol.

Posts liked by others
    I love kimbers, so I would say get it and see how you like it. At that price you can always send it back to kimber and get them to fix what is/maybe wrong with it, or you can trade it off onto another new gun you like better.

half price is always good.

chucky

Posts liked by others
    heck on second thought, you should let me know his number and price, I may be interested in buying it!!

lol