Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new toy... ATI 1911 .45 Cal GI Model 4.25 Barrel... What you guys think...

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

My new toy... ATI 1911 .45 Cal GI Model 4.25 Barrel... What you guys think...

So I purchased my new toy... ATI (American Tactical Imports) 1911 .45 Cal GI Model 4.25 Barrel of nothing but business!!! Haven't shot it yet and would like too know what you guys think about it... All I have heard is that they are incredible made and go head to head with the Kimber's for alot cheaper... I paid $365 plus tax came out too $387 out the door... I couldnt say no too that price since ive seen them go for $469 plus tax almost $500... Was close too gettin a ruger P90 .45 wouldve been almost $550.00... But it was bulky and not as beautiful as a 1911...

[IMG][/IMG]

Posts liked by others
    Congrats on your new pistol!!!! Please let us know how she shoots.

Posts liked by others

Toys!

It looks clean and very well finished to me. Have fun and be safe.

Posts liked by others
    Have u guys ever shot this model? I will be firing this beaut in a week...

Posts liked by others
    It looks nice and the price was good, hope you will post a range report.

Posts liked by others
    Congratulations on your new toy. I'm sure you will be satisfied with your purchase. ATI commanders are well made 1911 pistols made in the Philippines by Shooters Arms Manufacturing. I have the enhanced model with a Novak's style rear sight (black) and a dovetailed front sight with white dot. I'm very happy with mine.

Posts liked by others
    I've got no real complaints about my ATI Titan, I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Yes, range report please.

Posts liked by others
    Halito, all. I recently aquired an FXGI model and, so far, am impressed with the reliability of the thing. Enough so that it is currently serving duty as my primary carry piece to save wear and tear on the Colts. I have fed him ball, Gold Dots, Winchester 230 HP, and an odd assortment of older stuff we had hanging around. Sam just eats it up with no problem. I would recommend the ATI/SAM to anyone looking for a 1911 on a budget. Love the 1911, PI (SAM, Armscor, and MetroArms...the guys know their 1911) and the forum.

C........

Posts liked by others
    Since the sights on the 4.25 commander is not adjustable how well does th accuracy have and do they sell aftermarket sights too put on? And I cant wait too shoot it I have no patience lol... Range report will be not this weekend but next weekend ahhhhhhhh cant wait its a beaut...

Posts liked by others
    Oh and ALL ATI owners can you please post a pic of your 1911's
    Last edited by Pureform; 28th January 2011 at 07:24.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast