Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Volkmann Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others

Volkmann 9mm dressed in black

Here is a new Volkmann 9mm that showed up a couple of weeks ago. It is a sweet shooter and I have run about 500 rounds through the tube. Best 9mm I have ever owned or handled.

I always dread doing the first field strip of one of Luke's guns as I worry about losing the ball bearings when I take off the slide. However, the ball bearings always seem to stay where Luke puts 'em

Posts liked by others

New Volkmann Signature

My New Volkmann Signature and Purdy Gear Holster.

Blued and engraved slide, case hardened frame, and mammoth ivory grips

Posts liked by others

1st Volkmann

Retirement Present from the Wife
    Volkmann Signature

Yat Yas

Posts liked by others

New Combat Custom

Here are some pics of my new Combat Custom. It was a promotion present to myself. Luke is fantastic! Excellent communication and customer service...and the pistol is simply perfect. My photos do not do it justice...can't wait to fire it!

Build specifics:
    Naked slide w/custom engraving
    Battlehook rear sight with tritium dot up front (great sights btw)
    High grip cut
    Serrated heel of slide
    Recessed and beveled slide stop
    Solid medium trigger
    NP3 finish
    Monogrammed bushing set
    Larry Davidson grips
    Nighthawk Custom one piece magwell/mainspring housing

Last edited by Machokie; 31st August 2013 at 10:24.

Posts liked by others
    I picked up a preloved Volkmann Precision last week while on vacation. It appears to be unfired. I called and spoke with Luke who remembered the build. Very cool to have that kind of access to a custom builder!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posts liked by others
    Just.....Wow!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234