Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
Ruger
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, Blue Ridge Firerarms or Field Supply, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: philippine norinco

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?

philippine norinco

hi,

just wonder what are the models being release here in the philippines? as ive read all the thread about norinco, the following are mentioned on the thread:

1. Standard model
    2. Commander size model
    3. Enhanced model
    4. Police Enhanced model

the only thing I can distinguised are the Standard and the commander size. commander is shorter than the A1, correct me if im wrong. pls need some feed back regarding this models. im planning to purchase come this dec. or january.

(afterall my previous choice is not norinco, but a lot of my friends recommend NORINCO, also reading this thread makes me convinced that norinco is the best option.)

thank you ver much.
    Last edited by ultimo; 10th November 2005 at 04:37.

all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by bokbok_05
    all of the above
    @bok,

i guess you are the right guy here to ask, bro whats the diff. between commander/compact model with the enchanced model or police enhanced model?

my friend told me that the unit price for the standard model is 14,900.00php and 17,500.00php for the commander size. processing fee would range around 3T-4T , is this a good deal?

thanks for any valuable info you can give.

guys,

Standard 1911A1 has a five inch barrel and the Commander 1911A1 has a 4 1/4 inch barrel. They also differ in terms of safety grip and hammer

1911A1 Standard

1911A1C Commander

Here in our place the unit price of the Standard is the same as to the Commander. (15.8K PhP)
    If I were you I'll get the commander.

Guys,

I'm new here, just want to see the photo of the enhance and the police model. Can anybody share it?

Thanks,

Blog Entries
    Gentlemen, please respect Ultimo's thread. He asked a question, if you can, answer it. If you want to ask a different question, start a new thread. It's not polite to hijack a thread with a different question.

And also, please respect the Forum Rules. If you want to find a gunsmith in your part of the world, ask that question in the proper forum, which is the General Discussion area one or the Gunsmithing one. The fact that you have a Norc that you want the gunsmith to work on, does not mean your post should be in the Norinco's forum. Unless you have a specific question to ask about the Norincos, your post does not belong in the Norinco's forum.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

diff. between commander/compact model with the enchanced model or police enhanced model?
    ultimo: sorry for the late reply. diff between enhanced and enhanced police is that the police has a flgr. common parts:

beavertail grip safety, extended slide stop, ambidextrous safety, commander hammer and extended mag release button. on the side note, our PNP tested the police version for 5k rounds with zero malfunctions.

difference with the commander/compact model is their slide/barrel/frame size. all of the parts are standard. hope this helps.

big help BOK....tnx

@LUKE,
    did i read correct that the standard and compact model of norinco is same price in your area? i inquire 2 days ago at Trust Trade, for unit only standard model is 14,900 and 17,500 for compact model.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Gentlemen, please respect Ultimo's thread. He asked a question, if you can, answer it. If you want to ask a different question, start a new thread. It's not polite to hijack a thread with a different question.

And also, please respect the Forum Rules. If you want to find a gunsmith in your part of the world, ask that question in the proper forum, which is the General Discussion area one or the Gunsmithing one. The fact that you have a Norc that you want the gunsmith to work on, does not mean your post should be in the Norinco's forum. Unless you have a specific question to ask about the Norincos, your post does not belong in the Norinco's forum.
    @JOHN,

no problem with me here, since the topic posted by NELANY is somewhat related to what i have created. besides im also eager to see the picture of this model released here in the philippines.

its ok if this thread will be open for discussion on any Norinco 1911 related here in the philippines. eg. pricing, lincensing.....etc.

Thanks Ultimo,

Hope that those who own's a police enhanced can post the pics to complete the Norinco model requested by Ultimo.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast