Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member of the Year 2008 - Nominations

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    I nominate Rich-D...for his extreme wisdom..
    Johnny

I miss America
    Sent from my keyboard using hunt-n-peck...
    SCIENTIA SIT POTENTIA

Posts liked by others
    I would like to nominate OD.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king
    Boy this is tough. But because my other guys already have some votes I vote Frank!!! I think all who have been mentioned are all very deserving.

I just realized that there is a "MOD" thread also. So I moved Frank there and vote DD.

Posts liked by others
    I nominate Pappy !!

Posts liked by others
    Now this is really very hard , there being so many obvious choices . After much thought I'll nominate my good friend Gordon . There are many others who are deserving of this honor including those already nominated and I feel blessed to have them all as friends .
    Focus on the positive while dealing positively with the negative.
    Hawkmoon - 19th August 2008

Posts liked by others
    Poll is closed.
    "I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and ... I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot
    Tom - Resident Computer Geek
    Have a computer or Forum question? Visit our very own M1911.ORG Help Desk and ask!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12