Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armscor 45 ACP Medallion

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Armscor 45 ACP Medallion

Can anybody give feed back regarding price and performance of Armscor 45 ACP Medallion. I am planning to get one, just need some tips and feedbacks.

Thanks

Posts liked by others
    No idea on price but I can't imagine any reason that it wouldn't be of the same outstanding quality as other Armscor products .

Posts liked by others
    koolgent333, are you in the Philippines?

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by SAN JOSE
    koolgent333, are you in the Philippines?
    Opo at dito sa Manila. Brgds

Posts liked by others
    If in the P.I. than go for it. If in the USA not available.
    "...He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." - Jesus, Luke 22:36

Posts liked by others
    Welcome to the Forum kabayan...glad to have you aboard. Since you're in Manila, there won't be any problems finding a source...go direct to any Armscor branch. The price list I have, listed the Medallion M1911-A1-45 as follows:
    Standard 32,500.00 Pesos
    Tactical 39,500.00 "
    Chrome 45,000.00 "
    Take note that I got this listing way back in Sept. 2007 and the prices quoted might not be current and there might be other variants. As to it's performance or reviews, you'll get a lot more response by fielding your queeries in a local Gun Forum...try this if you haven't yet: http://www.pinoyguns.com/modules.php?name=Forums

Good luck.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Longslide
    If in the P.I. than go for it. If in the USA not available.
    Do you mean to say it is no longer available in the USA?
    Thanks

Posts liked by others
    Mine is top-notch in fit, finish and performance. The high-polished blued steel is beautiful. I have about 1000 reloaded rounds through it so far with absolutely no problems. What a bargain!

Posts liked by others
    The Armscor branded pistols are no longer brought into the U.S.!! If you can locate one go for it, you will love it. Here is my Armscor Medallion in 38 Super!!!

Here is my Armscor Medallion in 45ACP!!

Both are excellent shooters and problem free!!!
    "This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints."

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Mag
    The Armscor branded pistols are no longer brought into the U.S.!! If you can locate one go for it, you will love it. Here is my Armscor Medallion in 38 Super!!!

Here is my Armscor Medallion in 45ACP!!

Both are excellent shooters and problem free!!!
    EXCELLENT PICS AUTO MAG

They WERE available in Blued - two tone - hard chrome. single and double stack.

45acp
    40 cal
    38 super - single stack only.

I have not seen on on the boads in almost 3 years. Whoever has them is keeping them!!
    "...He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." - Jesus, Luke 22:36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast