Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: I pulled the trigger on a RIA1911CS

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

I pulled the trigger on a RIA1911CS

Hi,
    I am new to the forum and RIA/Armscor. So I did it, the new toy should be shipped to my FFL by the time I get back home on Friday. This is my first RIA, I have a Taurus SS PT1911 and a Puma/Chiappia 1911-22.
    I am excited to see my new one, I think the only thing I want to do is change the grips, and shoot it.

Besides VZ and Monkeygrips, who else makes g10 grips that I should look at?

Posts liked by others
    Good Deal And Welcome

Posts liked by others

Icon17

to the forum always,
    the first thing to do after you inspect the pistol is clean and re lube it, take all of the shipping stuff off, it is not oil or grease or any kind of lube, you may need this to take it apart.......http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=60731
    good luck with your new pistol, if you have trouble just post back someone will help you.

Posts liked by others
    and break the C/S in and post up some pic's

Posts liked by others
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your CS?

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil." - Doug Patton

Posts liked by others
    My CS quickly became one of my favorite handguns. I have some that cost double and triple what I have in that little CS. And the CS is my favorite. Of corse I've only had it a few weeks. LOL But, man is it fun to shoot.

Posts liked by others
    I purchased it from centerfire systems, the only place I could find the cs with novak sights and the skeleton trigger. It should arrive in a few days to my FFL and then I can start breaking it in. I am replacing a kel-tec pf9 with this because I recently started reloading 45's. When it comes in I will take pics and look harder for new grips.
    Thanks for the welcome!