Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nighthawk Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others
    Here is my addition the the picture thread. It is a Talon II bob tail, Ti blue frame and black slide. It also has custom black alumi grips and ambi saftey. Also I have noticed that the blue color seems to change depending on the kind of light that is on it. Many times it actually looks gray until bright light is put on it.

Posts liked by others
    Here is my addition to this fine thread. This is my new Talon II. As you can see it has a black slide and a Ti blue frame. The frame seems to change color depending on the light that is on it. Sometimes it looks blue and usually it looks gray. It has custom black alumi grips with lion lazer engraved in the smooth center oval part.

Posts liked by others

T2 bob in diamond black

Here's the offending T2. It rebels against even slightly tired magazine springs that my other 1911s don't seem to mind. Otherwise solid and not finicky during the initial trials.

Posts liked by others

Christmas in Texas

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    The time has come to post mine too (better late than never, I guess).

It's a totally Black Diamonded Talon. Every part is treated with Black Diamond. Total black, except of course the grips.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others

T2 diamondblack at 1500 rounds

...and ticking, and ticking.
    A few handling dings from daily carry, but not much wear on the diamond black finish to speak of. I'm a convert. This pistol has had regular draws from a kydex/leather IWB.

Apologies if this is a double post.

Posts liked by others
    My pair - Talon I prototype of the new Dominator, and bobtail Talon II

Tony, NRA Benefactor, Ret. USAF
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Posts liked by others
    My new Talon II

Posts liked by others
    This is my GRP II. Got it last week and can't wait to carry it on duty so it can be seen in public![IMG][/IMG]
    "For me, violence was a language that I wasn't fluent in, but I knew enough to get by in places where it was spoken." ("Blue Blood" by Edward Conlon)

Posts liked by others
    Diamond Black GRP. I am in love with this gun!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast