Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver Picture Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Here's the big brother to the NAA.

in 44 magnum
    and a 252 in 22lr
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    Date of birth May 1950, Jordan Trooper stock by Harold Garrison of Herrett's, Australian blackwood from Arnold Juencke of Saturn Rifles.
    This is the only time Harold ever worked with this kind of wood.

This is a 38/44, later known as a model 23 in 38 Special.

note: both of these extremely fine gentlemen are no longer with us, they've moved on to the gun shop in Heaven.
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus
    Last edited by Joni Lynn; 22nd August 2008 at 18:06.

Posts liked by others
    I couldn't resist buying this one. It has ten chambers but only six flutes in the cylinder. According to S&W it doesn't exist, ALL ten shot cylinders have ten flutes.

Sorry for the poor pic, the camera moved and created flash blurring.
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    This is one of the first model of revolver to be put out by the S&W Performance Center. It's 629-3, wood is once again by Harold and is Claro Walnut from his personal stockpile of wood, the other half of this block is on my 6" 629-4 Power Port

29-5 Magna Classic, English walnut from Cantwell Wood in Chico CA, this fine friend has also left the range.
    Yes, it's a factory drilled & tapped one, the only one I know of.
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    My first S&W 44 mag is this 29-4 Classic Hunter, action job and magnaporting by magnaport, SSK T'SOB base modified so I can use the iron sights, Leupold rings and a 30mm Ultradot. This gun is amazing, it hardly feels like it recoils at all and it's killed several Burris scopes and an Aimpoint.

This used to be a 629-4 Classic DX, I bought it due to the small group shown on the factory target, it wasn't quite as good as others so I had this very limited run 7.5" Power Port barrel installed by S&W.
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    25-7 model 1989, 1 of 2000 in 45 Colt

625 Classic in 45, 1 of 1500 in 45 Colt
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    A couple of my other 'lil carry guns
    60-7 LadySmith, Herrett's Detective stock, 38 Special

My primary, a 340PD in 357
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    I don't have pics of many of them but here's single actions, both in 44 Special
    Colt New Frontier, 3rd gen

US Firearms Flat Top Target w/one piece stock
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    I really like the 7.5" barrel length,
    my very first handgun was this Ruger Redhawk in 44.
    SSK did an action job, it was magnaported and the stock is made by Harold from Pistacchio wood, theonly one he ever made in that wood.

44 Bisley
    Classic Magnum II, 1 of 500
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    24-3

24-4

24-5 Heritage model from the Performance Center.

29-9 Heritage model in 44 magnum, PC revolver.

29-10 50th anni

Ruger 50th anni Blackhawk
    - Albert Camus

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast