Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
Ruger
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, Blue Ridge Firerarms or Field Supply, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Dan Wesson Pointman 2...is this a good gun?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?

Dan Wesson Pointman 2...is this a good gun?

I have a Beretta Brigadier Elite II 96g for Trade on another forum, and I was offered a Dan Wesson Pointman 2.

How are these 1911's?

I was originally looking for a Para/Springfield/Colt/S&W etc. Should I still wait for one of these to pop up?

I figure the 96g is worth $700 since one sold not too long ago for $750 and I want to make sure I get a 1911 thats worth around the same amount.
    I have just never seen one of the Dan Wesson 1911's.

Any input?

Never heard of a Pointman 2; do you mean the Pointman 7 or Pointman 9?
    -May the forCZe be with you.

He said it was a Pointman 2, I did a search on Dan Wesson PM2 and I got a few gunbroker hits.

Sorry, never saw a PM 2; they are older, pre-CZ Dan Wessons. DW only makes the 7 and 9 (very hard to find) now.
    -May the forCZe be with you.

He was wrong, he sent me a message with pics its a PM3.

Blued with Checkered Grips, and a wilson combat full length guide rod and buffer.