Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fusion Firearms???

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg in OKLA
    about where in the food chain of 1911's would you put the Fusion guns?
    Hi

The problem with fitting in Fusion at this point is that they simply are to new. They certainly are aspiring to be an RRA. They don' t seem to be after volume manufacture like Kimber or Springfield. In ten years they could be a Nighthawk. Right now I would not put them quite that far up the chain.

Bob

Posts liked by others
    Thank you to all who posted honestly, you have been a great help. I posted a similar question on the "other" forum and got nothing but would be opinions from those who don't have a clue.

Posts liked by others
    Hi to all,
    I want to thank you for your nice comments on our products and services.
    Our Objective at Fusion is to give people some very interesting and high quality Semi-Custom Products that they can afford. We have made base model 1911’s packages that are easily added to or altered to give some personal touches and make the pistol unique for the customer. Most people cannot afford the Full blown custom pistols that as you know run anywhere up to $5,000 these days. So, we try to give the customer the opportunity to get most of the options they would like and be able to personalize the product some. This has been big with folks building their own 1911’s from our frames.

We are having a lot of fun work with all of you and building Fusion, that is the intent. We have built so many very good relationships working with our customers and many of you have become like family. We communicate back and forth to understand your needs and we do the best we can to satisfy that.

I wish I had more time to spend on these forum with you all, but you are keeping us rather busy working on products. I want to express my thanks to all of you and a blessed Holiday Season!!
    Thank you again for all your support and friendship,
    Bob
    Fusion Firearms

Posts liked by others
    Bob, many thanks for visiting and posting on the forum : it is very thoughtful of you to take the time to mingle with us users and share your thoughts and observations. I for one wish you and Fusion Firearms every success ... you make an honest and high quality gun at a very good price, you make great kits and you're always available to discuss questions with your customers (present or potential) in the most helpful manner. Welcome to the forum, keep up the great work and I hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday season. Best regards and wishes, Mike.

Posts liked by others
    Hi

So how about a Fusion Firearms area on the forum?

Bob

Posts liked by others
    Thanks for posting Bob. I wish you and the company a productive future!
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Lynn
    Thanks for posting Bob. I wish you and the company a productive future!
    Hi

You're welcome

Bob

Posts liked by others
    Actually I meant the other Bob, the one at Fusion.
    See ya soon.
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    Hi

I never would have guessed

Tomorrow, off to the range.

Bob

Posts liked by others
    ( Y ) You betcha!!!
    - Albert Camus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast