Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Norinco NP44 .40 cal

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Norinco NP44 .40 cal

Hi there everyone! it's good to be back...have'nt visited this site for over a year now. but now i'm going to stay for good. Last year i got my first gun; a 9mm full size CZ clone made by Tanfoglio, and having fun still shooting it. But then, my first intuition was really to have a .40cal gun in 1911 design. I heard a gun made by Norinco -the NP44 was quite a blaster out of the box, and so goes with the looks, and no further gunsmithing or aftermarket parts are needed to fully plush out the performance of this gun. Does anybody had any infos/reviews/pics of this model, anything will help. Thanks in advance.

dread

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    The NP44 is NOT a 1911 clone, so your post should not be in the "Norinco" forum, where Norinco 1911 pistols are discussed. I moved your post to the Non-1911 Firearms forum.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Dread!

Do you have any pictures what an NP44 looks like?

Thanks

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    They are called NP40 I think and here is a picture:

John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Thanks a lot John. I thought NP44 is another 1911 clone.

Posts liked by others
    I have never shot one but I know a number of guys who have on the canadiangunutz form. Gun is said to be very good and a real shooter. I have a CZ 85 and have no reason to get the Norinco version. I have heard they benefit from a trigger job and that is it.

Take Care
    " Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair."
    - LtCol. Jeff Cooper as quoted in Guns & Ammo magazine, January 2002

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The NP44 is NOT a 1911 clone, so your post should not be in the "Norinco" forum, where Norinco 1911 pistols are discussed. I moved your post to the Non-1911 Firearms forum.
    Sir,
    I think what you're trying to explain is the NP-40 or the CZ version ofNorinco, and i know this gun. But that is not what i'm talking about. A gunstore personnel here in the Philippines had told me that there is a new model of the Norinco in 1911 platform called the NP44 with high capacity magz, due to arrive this 3rd week, and basically I just want to have some infos regarding this gun.Thanks

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Dread!

Do you have any pictures what an NP44 looks like?

Thanks
    Luke,

Sorry bro, don't have any except the fact that it is in 1911 platform as the guy from TrustTrade store had told me. Also searched the web but no luck at all.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by dread
    I heard a gun made by Norinco -the NP44 was quite a blaster out of the box, and so goes with the looks, and no further gunsmithing or aftermarket parts are needed to fully plush out the performance of this gun. Does anybody had any infos/reviews/pics of this model, anything will help. Thanks in advance.
    Good day to you Dread, I have heard of the new model of Norinco that will come out soon. Not sure of the .40 caliber, but it will be a better version of the NP30 high cap in .45 caliber according to the gun store. Also according to them you could already use a Para mag. on it compared to the NP30 that you could only use the mag. that comes with it. It may come out soon but not really sure when. Hope this would help.
    Thanks
    jok

Posts liked by others
    Obviously not here in Canada yet. If it does get imported it will be a best seller for certain. Primarily because it will take Para mags. Hope that part is true.

Take Care
    " Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair."
    - LtCol. Jeff Cooper as quoted in Guns & Ammo magazine, January 2002

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast