Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our next Prize Give-away

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries

Our next Prize Give-away

Gentlefolks,

The time has come for our next Prize Give-away.

This time our Sponsor Frogg Toggs is offering some of their rain suits. Here is what two lucky guys (or gals) can win:

Frogg Toggs Elite suit

(from Frogg Toggs site)

FOR THOSE WHO WANT ONLY THE BEST RAINWEAR AVAILABLE. The Elite is constructed from 100% polyester microfiber laminated to a waterproof, breathable, windproof film. FEATURES • The jacket features a 3-piece adjustable hood with visor and elastic cinch string, full front zip with double storm flap and waterproof zipper, elastic and Velcro wrist closure, interior-zipped storage pocket, two exterior pockets with storm flap and waterproof zipper, and a coed lock drawstring waist. The jacket’s hood features a special adjustment tab that allows the hood to be stored out of the way when not in use. Pants feature billfold pocket with storm flap, two front pockets with storm flap and waterproof zipper, 14-inch zippered ankle openings with storm flap and waterproof zippers and an elastic waist with cordlock drawstring. Suit weighs less than 2 lbs. Elite Angler Suit features the same jacket, but with bibs that features a storm flap and waterproof zipper, adjustable extra-wide elastic suspenders with snap-lock buckles, 14-inch waterproof zippered ankle openings, storm flap, and abrasion resistant 420 denier nylon from the knee down.

The value of this prize is 169.95$

The Elite comes in a special LEO version too, so if the winner is an LEO (you'll have to prove it), Frogg Toggs will send you that particular version.

The next give-away is this:

(from Frogg Toggs web site)

OUR MOST POPULAR SUIT, the Pro Action Suit has been a staple of outdoor enthusiasts for years. Our Pro Action Suit has helped wearers endure hiking treks along the Appalachian Trail, downpours in the Cascade Mountains and 500-mile motorcycle rides. Our suits store easily in a tackle box, golf bag or motorcycle storage compartment. FEATURES • The Pro Action Suit features a roomy jacket with a hood that zips into the collar. Use it when you need it, hide it when you don't. The full-length zipper is covered by a storm flap that snaps closed to keep wind and rain out. The pants have pass-through pockets, elastic waist with barrel-pull drawstring and 8-inch zippers with elastic cuffs.

The value of this prize is 67.90$

How do you enter to win:

Just make a post in this thread. At the end of February, we will draw two numbers, generated by a random number generation routine in our forums software. The range of numbers from whom the selection will be made will be from 2 to the last post in this thread (so if there are 210 posts, the range will be 2 to 210). The member whose post has the first number, will be selected for the first prize and the second for the second.

Please be careful: only one post per member is allowed. If someone posts more than once, he will be excluded from the pick.

Good luck to all and many thanks to Will Fowler, president of Frogg Toggs for offering those excellent suits to our board.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others

Sounds like a plan to me

I will bite the bullet and make the first post

Jim
    Jim
    US Navy - 21 years and running.........
    SA Micro Compact - Loaded
    RIA 5" 1911 (modified to be a tack-driver)
    GSG 1911 22

Posts liked by others

I'm in....Pappy

OK, count me in...Pappy
    Johnny

I miss America
    Sent from my keyboard using hunt-n-peck...
    SCIENTIA SIT POTENTIA

Posts liked by others

Talking

Ok, here is a reply. If I win I hereby bequeath my winnings to 1911tuner.

I got enough sense to stay outta the rain and tuner might need it.

Posts liked by others

Togs

Rain? Tuner keeps high and dry. Been out in the rain way more than enough.

Posts liked by others
    Count me in.
    KILROY WAS HERE

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."

Posts liked by others
    Sounds like fun. I'll give it a try.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Tuner
    Rain? Tuner keeps high and dry. Been out in the rain way more than enough.

didn't melt either did ya Tuner?

Ok I'm in El Commandante

Posts liked by others
    This is too easy not to enter in.
    "NGFL"

Posts liked by others
    Count me in. This would be very helpful for a plumber.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast