Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Armscor MEDALLION SERIES

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Armscor MEDALLION SERIES

armscor added new 1911s in the lineup. It comes in standard and hicap. does anyone know how it shoots? any feed back on the gun?

Posts liked by others
    I bought one just over a week ago, have not had the chance to shoot it yet. Mine has a fiber optic front sight. The blue finish is very high polish compared to my CD and Rock Island. The only concern I have is the LPA rear sight blade seems loose. It came with two 8 round novak mags. The slide to frame fit is very nice with just a small amount of movement. Hope to be able to shoot it before the week is out.

Posts liked by others

thanks

novak mags! thats good, they use to come with MECGAR mags.... tell me how it shoots ok......

Posts liked by others
    Finally made it to the range with it yesterday, didn't have any time for bench rest. It seems that the extractor maybe to tight, had to push the back of the slide several times for it to go home. Used wolf 230 and armscor 230 ball ammo. My target was the dangerous 20 oz coke bottle at 25 yards. It was hard to miss with that pistol, I didn't do quite so well with the Rock Island, I think sights had a lot to do with it.

Posts liked by others

Thank you

Thank you very much for the info. I'll be getting one soon. I'll be testing it out on when i get it. i'll be shooting on the a coke bottle to

Posts liked by others

medallion tactical M1911-A1 .45 ACP

heres my baby...well for me its very satisfying kinda tight at first but as soon as you exceed 200 rnds its smooth as silk. havnt jammed since day one, well atleast 200 rnds of fmj....and the rest 1800 rnds or more reloads cuz theyre much cheaper...hope to try atleast 50 rnds of hollow point once i get the chance to fit it in the budget...or maybe i just got lucky...

like labuyo said it cost only arnd $280...well i guess its a different unit, cuz i got mine for arnd PHP 42,000 including paper work thats arnd $764.00...well if his right than i got ripped of majorly by my gun store....GRRRRRRR!!!!!(:

Posts liked by others

here's another pic of mah baby

Posts liked by others
    Hi all,

Newbie here. Got one from the last gun show at Megamall. It is the standard model. Have to wait 3-4 weeks though before I get my hands on it. Have any malfunctions or broken parts so far? What ammo did you use to break it in?

Posts liked by others
    aj acosta,
    what is that rear sight? is it a bomar? do they come with pachmayr grips nowadays?
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold

Posts liked by others
    valor
    not all medallions are fitted with bomar and pachmayr grips, i think its only the medallion tactical now are fitted with bomar adjustable and pachs, some are fitted with optics

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast