Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original ITHACA shipping records

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Partial list courtesy model1911A1.com and the WayBack Machine:

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/201...0/Shipping.htm

Posts liked by others
    Thanks a lot Doran.

Actually I was looking to these sort of copies:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originality can't be restored, so put "originality" at the top of a priority list. If JMB didn't put it on the 1911 you don't need it.
    Likes (1) :
    mob333 (3rd July 2017)

Posts liked by others
    I have not yet found the microfilm images on line. It appears m1911a1.com only provided the ones in sequential order from the last contract W-740-ORD-2476. Previous to that the pistols did not ship in numerical order and have serials scattered throughout the other images. For example, the first line in the table states 250 in this range shipped out of sequence.
    Likes (2) :
    mob333 (3rd July 2017), Sergio Natali (12th May 2017)

Posts liked by others
    So I just bought an Ithaca and seller sent me the following with the pistol. Don't know if it's helpful of not, it's sure hard to read.
    IMG_0001 (795x1024).jpgIMG_0002 (1024x795).jpg

bill
    Ithaca 1911A1, Mossberg 590A1, Colt SP1 AR15, SA Garand, Inland M1 Carbine, Remington 03-A3
    Likes (1) :
    mob333 (3rd July 2017)

Last edited by txarsoncop; 17th June 2017 at 15:29. Reason: remove duplicate pic

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by txarsoncop View Post
    So I just bought an Ithaca and seller sent me the following with the pistol. Don't know if it's helpful of not, it's sure hard to read.
    Curse you, Red Baron!

Now the obsessive/compulsive beast inside my head is not going to let me rest until I've come up with a clean copy of that.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    I did a bit of cleaning up. I can't make something out of nothing, but this may improve the signal to noise ratio a bit -- for page 4:

Ithaca_Shipping_Record_P4.JPG
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (1) :
    mob333 (3rd July 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12