Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to access m1911.org site

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Folks, I need to apologize for this!!!!

(red face etc)

In our Home Page, we were using a script that never caused any problems. Until we were switched to a new server a while ago. That script was no longer supported on the new server and was causing the ban on the IPs that were requesting it (probably a lot more folks faced this problem, but never bothered to complain!). Code has been changed to remove the script, so you shouldn't have any more problems.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience! I feel so ashamed, even though there was nothing I could do, until you let me know!!!!

Have a great weekend guys and gals!
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Whew! Thanks John!!! Do not feel too bad. You got on the problem as soon as you knew and fixed it as soon as you could!

Posts liked by others
    Thanks very much for your attention to this problem. I just tried accessing the home page and I can confirm that it now works.

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    It would have been fixed since yesterday, but the tech guy looked in the logs of the forums site, instead of the home page, so Pyrenean's IP was not there. When I draw his attention to the fact that it was the home page, he confirmed the blocking and we had it solved in a couple of minutes.

Again sorry guys!
    John Caradimas SV1CEC

Posts liked by others
    Working for me now, thanks John.

Posts liked by others
    Full access has been restored! Thank you!
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys!
    John Caradimas SV1CEC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12