Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Learn to Reload or Buy a 22LR pistol

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Warbirdnut,

Your an airplane guy as well I take it?

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawadc95 View Post
    Warbirdnut,

Your an airplane guy as well I take it?
    How could you tell ?! One of my hangouts is http://houstonwing.org/

Posts liked by others
    It would be fun to hang out there.

I used to think someday I could own a P-51...wasn't until a couple of years ago at 55 I realized I was stuck with cropdusters. My son received his Stearman endorsement last week.

I thought this morning I had made a fool of myself...you probably meant warbird holster nut.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawadc95 View Post
    It would be fun to hang out there.

I used to think someday I could own a P-51...wasn't until a couple of years ago at 55 I realized I was stuck with cropdusters. My son received his Stearman endorsement last week.

I thought this morning I had made a fool of myself...you probably meant warbird holster nut.
    Who wouldn't want to own a Mustang?! Well now I know about the holsters. I can't say I've heard about them until now.

Posts liked by others
    Just a reminder, Gentlemen -- this is the Ammo & Reloading discussion area. You can discuss vintage aircraft by exchanging PMs.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (1) :
    kc2bya (11th January 2017)

Posts liked by others
    This brings our total cost per round to 26.2 cents. We’ll compare that to Wal-Mart’s price of Federal ammo of 51.5 cents a round (not including sales tax), for a savings of 25.3 cents a round.

Come again?

I'm pretty sure I don't pay that much, even with shipping added in. Not that I don't think reloading is cost effective. And saving money should not be the only reason to have cases of goods ready to go.
    Last edited by Nick M; 11th January 2017 at 10:22.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234