Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Will we ever see Baby Rock 380s again?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Will we ever see Baby Rock 380s again?

I fell in love with the videos and articles on the baby rock 380. I found a site called 10dollargunclub selling them at a very reasonable price so in March 2016 I ordered one. I was told if I paid by Chase Epay I save a percentage so I did. Next day it showed as processing and I was happy. The next day it showed as back ordered and I was mad. I called them and they said I should stay on back order as I will be the first in line to get one. April no gun, May no gun, June no gun. I called Rock Island and was told they would be here soon. July I was told they had magazine manufacturer problems and switched to an Italian manufacturer for magazines. August I was told they are shipping but it is from the Phillipines and add 30 days custom time. September they said top distributors would be getting them first and I'm still on back order since the owner of 10dollargunclub said his distributors have heard nothing.
    Likes (1) :
    woolieworm (29th September 2016)

Posts liked by others
    Wow! sure sounds like the run around to me. I hope it is not what it appears to be.
    " I'm your huckelberry".

Posts liked by others
    Now Rock island Armory has not been answering the customer support line as I let it ring for 10 minutes and that's no lie! I've sent 5 messages asking about possible delivery of baby rocks and no reply after 4 days. I'm going nuts wondering where I stand. The web site that I'm back ordered on said I can't get my money back but I can transfer
    the money to other products on the site. I'm afraid to do that fearing if I do the baby rocks will show up.

Posts liked by others
    Not good to hear at all.

Posts liked by others
    Don't they have a presence here? And on you tube..

Posts liked by others
    They are popping up on GB and then immediately gone... So, they are out there, but ya gotta be fast!!

Posts liked by others
    I was looking at gun broker just a bit ago and there were 4 baby rocks listed. Prices are all over the place. At least there are some showing up.

Posts liked by others
    Send an email to Ivan at ivan@armscor.net I bet you will get an answer within a day or two. Or, send an email to Ty at ty@armscor.com . I communicate with them all the time and
    they are more than willing to help any of us Armscor shooters.

Posts liked by others
    I really do not believe you are having that much problem with Armscor. I can get an answer from Ivan, or Ty any time I send them an email. They answer within a day or two.
    Have you tried chat? Didn't think so.