Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Site seems useless

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

This Site seems useless

This site seems useless to anyone seeking advice or posing questions re 1911! Maybe they should put less effort into their little jumping icons and more into content.

Posts liked by others
    I disagree, there is a wealth of knowledge here and people willing to impart it.

Did you get on the wrong side of the bed or something?
    MFWIC
    DILLIGAF
    Stercus Accidit
    WTFDTSG

Posts liked by others
    I don't see any jumping icons. Maybe it's just you? Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions or need some advice, fire away!
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
    Last edited by 11 Bravo; 8th January 2014 at 18:21.

Posts liked by others
    Jumping icons??
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    Your post makes no sense to me; care to elaborate?

If you have any specific questions, fire away.

And welcome to the forum.

Rick

Posts liked by others
    I love this site and it is a wealth of knowledge. The members of this forum have more class than some forums and it makes this site stand out above similar forums. I have been here for years and read more than post and appreciate all that the members have to offer.

Thanks to all for sharing their knowledge!
    America-Land of the free because of the brave!
    Proud father of a USMC Machine Gunner
    NRA Endowment Member

Posts liked by others
    I haven't found a more comprehensive source of information concerning 1911 pistols. The folks here have always been friendly and ready to offer their knowledge and assistance. You are welcome to the site but since you have not yet even asked a specific question concerning 1911's I question your assessment of this sites value. Introduce yourself, post a photo of your 1911, find the area of the forum that is dedicated to your specific make of 1911 and ask your questions.

Posts liked by others
    I had problem with a new high end 1911, not one round down range. Got the advice from a few of the subscribers here and since it seemed "some what" radical to me I contacted the builder, they asked for detailed pictures. Guess what they gave the same advice and even offered to pay to send it back if I didn't want to do it myself. I did it and it has ran flawless ever since. Seems to me people know what they are talking about here!

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Jumping icons??
    I think he was referring to these animations.

I hope he comes back, but he hasn't logged in since he posted that as near as I can tell. Maybe we should just let this one rest?
    "The 1911 was the design, given by God to us through John M. Browning, that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and it's true now." - Col. Robert Coates commanding, U.S. Marine Corp Special Operations Command Detachment 1 (DET 1)

Posts liked by others
    Trolling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast