We have received the following Press Release from Nelson Custom Guns.
1911 or 2011 .22LR Conversion
Nelson Custom Guns, LLC
- Designed by Bob Marvel
- CAD/CAM work by McMillan Machine Co.(ISO9000 Compliant)
- All springs are chrome silicon
- Internal parts (firing pin, extractor, ejector) are hardened Stainless steel
- Dry fire safe
- Last round lock open
- Steel Sight Rib (stronger and more closely approximates 1911 weight)
- True 1911 profile – fits most leather and kydex 1911 holsters
- Custom Low profile dehorned and “buried” Elliason rear sight
- Single stack and STI wide body magazines available
- Fit Government and Commander length frames
- Conversion unit can be installed in less than 1 minute
- Includes single gun hard case Two year warranty - Fixed or replaced
2309 E. Hale Street
Mesa, AZ. 85213
We have been contacted by a number of people from this forum, so we thought we should introduce ourselves and become a more active participant here.
We’ve been working with Bob Marvel for many years to update and refine his original design. As a result, we believe we’ve produced the best 1911 – 22 conversion on the market.
We are a new company, and don’t have an advertising budget, so we rely completely on word of mouth for our sales. With that in mind, we have set aside 10 units and would like to make a special offer to the members of this forum.
We will discount the cost of these 10 units $100 (Your choice of configuration - Sight Rail or Scope Rail, Standard or Threaded Barrel). To take advantage of this offer, contact me via PM at Nelson Custon Guns or via email at larry at nelsoncustomguns.com.
So there you go, want to take advantage of this offer, go for it!