Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: On the "warrantee" sticky -

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

On the "warrantee" sticky -

The sticky on the Charles Daly warrantee above this forum is no longer valid as Charles Daly no longer exists as an importer.

IF you own a Charles Daly 1911 type pistol, and there is a stamp on the frame stating it was made by ARMSCOR, the latest information from ARMSCOR I have is that they will honor the warrantee and repair your firearm. PLEASE see the RIA/ARMSCOR forum for details and the email for Ivan who is the US person to see for this stuff.

FWIW, CD was a name used by an importer. They went out of business late in 2010, IIRC, but many of these fine pistols are still very much in business.

IF you have questions on these pistols, please search this forum for possible answers...if still in doubt, leave a post here and I will try to answer it when I check on this site periodically...but be prepared to wait.

Thank you very much to ALL the admins and responsible adults on 1911.org for continuing this forum. As fas as I know, this is the ONLY information still existing on the Charles Daly 1911's still available in the entire internet.

I own one of these good quality pistols for going on 10 years, and over time had exchanged some messages and conversation with the former owner of the Charles Daly name and the importer of these pistols. I had no other connection with the company then nor do I have any now, and I ask your patience if you have left a question or comment here.

Thanks, and if you own one of these fine pistols and have a comment on it, this is the place you want to be.

mark
    Last edited by dogngun; 14th April 2013 at 09:14.