Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: My opinion of this website and it's owner and moderator

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

My opinion of this website and it's owner and moderator

They are the Kimber of 1911 forums.

Posts liked by others
    Co Th G, As personal preference in 1911's is as varied as the number of manufacturers, the point you are attempting to make is not clear!
    Certified NRA Instructor Pistol & Shotgun
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    "There Is No Greater High Than Defeating Armed Felons" Rich-D

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-D
    Co Th G, As personal preference in 1911's is as varied as the number of manufacturers, the point you are attempting to make is not clear!
    I'll say! Some people consider Kimbers junk. Some people consider them the best of the best. Just sayin'....
    Personally I think this forum is "tops!" I also can find something, if not many things, to like about nearly all 1911's! Call me optimistic.
    John B
    What goes around comes around.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 22nd January 2013 at 11:24.

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry folks, this member is frustrated because we called him out on a few posts he made, which failed to comply with our rules. Nothing we haven't seen before. Back to our regular broadcasting now.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    I guess he doesn't think much of Kimber either. At least we know his meaning now. He doesn't have very good taste in forums either IMO.
    John B
    What goes around comes around.

Posts liked by others
    All I'll say is, John thanks for a Great Forum....

Posts liked by others
    Well, until I read down a ways, I though he was paying the forum the highest of compliments. Due to this forum (and a couple others, although I'm not a member), I've learned a lot and had no idea 1911's were such an interesting firearm. As a new 1911 owner compared to most, the only negative factor I ran across here is the more time spent here, the more painful it is on my debit card----I just sprung for another Kimber, a SS TLE model. And then of course we can't have those plain black grips, I had to order a set of wild VZ's. As JDR63 posted above, thanks for a great forum!

Posts liked by others
    Jeez, it's been awhile since I've been on. Looks cleaner/brighter.Happy Holidays to everyone. Semper Fi.
    "Carry the battle to them.Don't let them bring it to you.Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything"-Harry S. Truman