Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Firecontrol90

Have slack in my ejector/FPS

Hi Delmar! I didn't peen the slide, I did that to the slot in the extractor. I considered getting an over sized FPS, but I believe that level of file

Firecontrol90 Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    Bill_in Bouse

PIctures

Here they are

I will add, it still shoots great.

Bill_in Bouse Today, 09:54 Go to last post
    SUPER.38

RIA 1911 and reloads

Rick,
    If using the RIA barrel shows a flaw in the ammo, it is not a hassle. When you clean the pistol, leave it field stripped until after

SUPER.38 Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    Delmar

RIA 1911 and reloads

My daughter in law has a full sized RIA and had mentioned that hers did not like LSWC's at all-kept choking on them. Had her try my reloads-200 gr LSWC

Delmar Today, 05:34 Go to last post
    Delmar

Have slack in my ejector/FPS

Firecontrol, now that you know your firing pin stop works okay-if your OCD is still talking to you, try buying an oversized firing pin stop and a small

Delmar Today, 05:20 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.