Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

ncviking

Magazine Issue

I've run into it with other guns, I don't think it was with my Rocks though. I'm thinking a Taurus and an ATI pistol......
    On one pistol, I just

ncviking Today, 05:31 Go to last post
    1911A2

Not Fully Prepared To Go To The Dark Side, But, ...

"It's what the Glock should have morphed to, plus it shoots lead very well." Indeed, this was one that was designed with reloading and lead

1911A2 Today, 04:23 Go to last post
    Spyros

New American Classic II 9mm

I can't help you with magazines, but that's a good-looking 9mm, congrats!

Also, please tell us all about your 3011 in another thread if you

Spyros Today, 03:33 Go to last post
    Doran

Combat Commander Mag Help

I've observed some LNIB electroless nickel pistols with blue magazines but don't know for certain those originally shipped with the pistols. Possibly

Doran Today, 02:38 Go to last post
    noro

Magazine Issue

Hello All,

New member here looking for advice. Recently picked up a new RIA GI FS. Fit, function and finish are excellent.

noro Yesterday, 23:34 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.