Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

rafsob

New Coonan 1911

Are you seeing the name "COONAN" on the side of the slide??? I never heard of less then a thorough Coonan!! The Coonan frames are not the

rafsob Today, 12:15 Go to last post
    Warbirdnut

Some people live in an alternate universe

The outdoor range where I shoot at has them. They replaced their wood benches used in the rifle range after a flood two years ago or so. I really don't

Warbirdnut Today, 10:59 Go to last post
    squid8286

Dan Wesson A2 Commander

Are these going to be a limited production item?

squid8286 Today, 10:06 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

Rock River 1911s

I think Rock River actually got started making 1911 types and added ARs later. Then they quit making 1911s in favor of the simpler and more profitable

Jim Watson Today, 10:02 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

New Coonan 1911

They showed one .45 that was just a 1911 with Coonan styling, but this looks like the Real Thing.
    Is it Coonan all the way through? I see the

Jim Watson Today, 09:50 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.