Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

oldCop

what finish for colt LW Commander?

I had my old LW Commander's frame Cerakoted and I'm very happy with the results. However, I left the slide in the original blue, and I think the contrast

oldCop Today, 13:52 Go to last post
    Old Zebra

Noob from AZ

Welcome...from another Arizonan. The collective experience of M1911.com members is incredible. I'm sure you will get answers for your questions. So

Old Zebra Today, 13:44 Go to last post
    TABlank

Military 1911 shoulder holster identification

I have a good friend who was a B-24 pilot operating out of North Africa. He has his issue Remington Rand 1911 and shoulder rig. He modified the shoulder

TABlank Today, 11:52 Go to last post
    scattershot

Last round nose dive

FYI, my Check-mate mag followers came today, and those folks have a customer for life. In addition to the two followers I ordered, they included a new

scattershot Yesterday, 15:47 Go to last post
    SUPER.38

Spare mags for the Double stack 1911 1911.

[QUOTE=SUPER.38;993889]Hawk,
    I neglected to show the Unmodified lips on the Mec_Gar mag. Here it is.
    Blackie[/QUOTE//

SUPER.38 Yesterday, 12:55 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.