Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Delmar

Have slack in my ejector/FPS

I am certainly not a tool and die maker by any stretch, but I did enjoy fitting firing pin stops to all of my Colts. Just took my time with a fine cut

Delmar Today, 04:21 Go to last post
    hpdrifter

RIA 1911 and reloads

You got calipers? Measure at the case lip. Should be no more than .473

Are your reloads really inconsistent on COL? Make some dummies

hpdrifter Yesterday, 20:50 Go to last post
    JD11

Kimber 1911 3 inch barrel reliability

Likewise, I bought my Ultra Crimson Carry II about 6 years ago and it's digested right at 450 rounds, 99% reloads with no problem.

JD11 Yesterday, 19:57 Go to last post
    320th INF

Another new guy to the 1911 world

When I look at guns I look for what's wrong, who's selling it (know humper's), not enough photos or the most important photos are missing. I also hate

320th INF Yesterday, 17:44 Go to last post
    Firecontrol90

Have slack in my ejector/FPS

Hi Delmar! I didn't peen the slide, I did that to the slot in the extractor. I considered getting an over sized FPS, but I believe that level of file

Firecontrol90 Yesterday, 09:58 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.