Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

11 Bravo

Ruger Sr1911 vs Colt 1991?

Indeed, I just got back from my local Academy Sports (usually far cheaper than gun shops) and the stainless 1991 is on sale at $999. The best price I

11 Bravo Today, 14:51 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

You need to find a new gun shop. MSRP for the stainless 1991 is $879, and for the blued 1991 is only $799. Street prices, obviously, are less (sometimes

Hawkmoon Today, 13:51 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

14.45 - LDA or regular trigger ??

To be candid, a lot of people don't consider the Para LDAs to even be 1911s. On this site we do, for a few reasons:

• The basic frame and slide

Hawkmoon Today, 13:47 Go to last post
    Jim Watson

Magazine Issue

I have never seen the like through several guns and brands of magazine, including Metalform but not RIA.

Why not ACT? You have one that

Jim Watson Today, 13:22 Go to last post
    11 Bravo

Where did you find a new Colt 1991 for around $700? On the rare occasions I see one at my LGS's they are priced at almost a thousand bucks for the plain

11 Bravo Today, 10:56 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.