Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

High Desert Hunter

Waiting on another Ruger

This time in 10mm and a full size, should be here Thursday, have 540 rounds of ammunition waiting for it to arrive.

High Desert Hunter Today, 20:14 Go to last post
    11 Bravo

Early Giles Gun

I have seen several Colt 1911 letters that list the caliber as .45/c. One would think the letter would state .45 Automatic or .45ACP. Google "Colt

11 Bravo Today, 11:22 Go to last post
    Bill_in Bouse

Early Giles Gun

Hey Guys and Gals, I purchased this 1911 last year from a woman in Arizona by way of Florida. She stated her grandfather was a member of the local Navy

Bill_in Bouse Today, 10:01 Go to last post
    Cal30m1

Novice to 1911 "collecting"

Will try to post pictures when I first figure out how to put them on the computer from the camera, then onto this white box. I plan on a complete disassembly

Cal30m1 Today, 09:26 Go to last post
    Doran

Another new guy to the 1911 world

Welcome to the forum. Your books certainly the best investment to make early with this hobby.

Doran Today, 05:45 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.