Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

flea57

Monthly Newsletter

What a great idea! At pert/near 66 years young I thought I would have tons of time on my hands........NOT!!! Between Grandkids to play with and a gunroom

flea57 Today, 08:12 Go to last post
    John

Monthly Newsletter

Robert, many thanks for letting me know about the list of topics. A glitch in the software caused that problem, fixed now.

Just to let you

John Today, 03:39 Go to last post
    colt45acp

Hey from idaho!

Welcome to our 1911 forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s"

colt45acp Today, 01:08 Go to last post
    colt45acp

New Jersey 1911 new member

Welcome to our forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have

colt45acp Today, 01:06 Go to last post
    Hawkmoon

Colt Gold Cup Case Ejection direction

Yes, please. I would be extremely confusing trying to deal with two different problems, involving two different pistols, in one discussion.

Hawkmoon Yesterday, 19:17 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.