Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Spyros

New Para double stake ?

I wasn't arguing for the merits of the ramped frame barrel. I was referring to Remington's rather unorthodox bow-tie cut on their un-ramped frames, which

Spyros Today, 11:05 Go to last post
    hd-rider

New Para double stake ?

I never did see the need for ramped barrels. Except for me in one instance with the 7 1911's I own. I wonder when Para went to the ramped barrel design.

hd-rider Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    kenhwind

Mag Primer use with .45 ACP reloading

I can't see where using a magnum primer in the .45 ACP will make any difference. Winchester doesn't even market a large pistol magnum primer.

kenhwind Today, 10:12 Go to last post
    wesleytilson@gmail.com

Selling Glocks off and buying 1911s,

I am converting from the Glock to the 1911 model. The 1911 model has the optimum grip angle, the best stopping power, and the widest selection/most affordable

wesleytilson@gmail.com Today, 09:06 Go to last post
    Gotfour

Sr 10mm

So thanks to all the hype and chatter I couldn't resist the temptation........Glad I couldn't!

Its not a top tier 1911, but for a pistol

Gotfour Today, 08:59 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Sinclair or Police Store, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.
-->

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.